Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pink Bows

* The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers! 
Today I have a subtle and simple nail art look, using the N.NAIL QA29 Stamping Plate from KKCenterHK. 


I started the manicure off with two coats of Zoya Rue, which is a subtle blush color. Then, using Sally Hansen Pink Punk and the QA29 plate, I stamped on one of the bow patterns all over my nails.  I topped the look off with China Glaze Fairy Dust to give it an extra sparkle. 


The stamping plate is sold on KKCenterHK's website for $3.00USD. As there are many cute bow designs on the plate, I'm sure it will show up in furture posts.

Do you have any stamping advice? Let me know in the comments below!

3 comments: