Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mustache Nail Stickers

* The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers! 
Today I'm reviewing the 3D Nail Seal Beard Series Beard Pattern Nail Seal-440 [3D-440] from KKCenterHK. They retail for $1.00USD.
I was so excited when this showed up at my door, but once I put them on, I was very disappointed.


Here you can see four of seven nail designs from the package over Sinful Colors Thimbleberry. 

These designs are easy to apply and are the perfect size were the perfect size for my nails, but the quality was lacking. As soon as I top coated this manicure for photos,
the designs started to shrink up, bubble, and it almost seemed like they were melting. Have you ever put nail polish on styrofoam? It melts right through it.  That is exactly what the reaction reminded me of. 

Do you have any tips for nail stickers? Let me know in the comments!


3 comments:

  1. There such cute stickers but what a shame that they did that when you added top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has happened to every decal I've ever tried! :\ I'm sad it happened to you, but I'm also kinda glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have notice certain TC are not for stickers nor decals.Sometimes I buy kits that include t.c. bcuz those are formulated to keep them from curling up.And I have experienced the cheaper the tc the better it is for stickers.And none of the special t.c either

    ReplyDelete